Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Grandmother has been added

I decided to do the rest of Grandma's family. I was going to make them before, but I've decided to incorperate them into the story. I wanted to keep the stop simple by only making it about the father and daughter relationship. However, I feel this'll make an even stronger emphasis on family values and what each of them lost. It's also good to show that Yuri is the rebel in the family by comparing her to her two sisters.

This is Yuri's mother. She was effected by the loss of her fine china that she had for a long time and valued them very much. Her jewelery were also taken. I gave her a green dress just for the sake of being able to easily pick her out in a crowd. Cause all of us asians look the same. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to squeeze in her story as well as Yuri's two sisters.



Just for kicks, here's my set up. This is what my room looks like clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment